Kiyowo;
hey there >///<



your. name.
Saturday, April 8, 2017 | 0 comments
I have been on my bed since 8 pm last night and time check now is Sunday, 2:32pm. I was on my bed for a good 18 hours. No I haven't showered or eaten or drank any water.

Have you ever felt so numb over something that you just start tearing when you stare into blank space, with nothing running through your mind. You try to read something online to distract yourself but you end up tearing again. You try to sleep but his last words kept echoing through your ears.

Surely something went wrong when I was born, how do I end up falling head over heels for someone so complicated, someone who doesn't at least show that he care, someone who just seem to get to call the shots on whoever gets to stay in his life. I don't regret knowing him but if I had the choice, I won't ever want to know him from the beginning.

Last year, this period was so different, the pain I felt last year was nothing more than physical pain.
Last year, I used to believe everything that is being said to me, I do, but now I learn to not believe in everything anymore, and then when I should have, I didn't too.

Now all I can feel are the numbness from thinking about what could have been, about how I tried so hard to understand him but in the end he was just an open book, I just overthought his intentions.

and it's funny, because I know that if he asked for one more chance, I'll still give it to him with no hesitation. I'm so stupid. Always.

But hey, if Japan could numb away the sadness maybe I should just venture out more. maybe That could help me forget your name.

NEWER
PAST



profile affiliates refresh