Kiyowo;
hey there >///<



update on 2016
Sunday, September 25, 2016 | 0 comments
I can't believe I'm back on my personal space for a word vomit.
Reading old posts, I think I knew more about love in 2015.

But hey, I managed to learn and understand so much more about myself, so I can't complain.

ALSO:
I *cringe* at my long hair with bangs.
What went through my mind when I decided to cut bangs with long dead straight hair?!?
I'm better with a shorter set of hair definitely.


2016 is ending in what? three months?
2016 has been some roller coaster ride for me,
IT WENT BY SO FAST I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THE RIDE WAS ENDING? omg

A couple of things I've learned: 
1. Don't display your emotions upfront
2. Trust no one but yourself
3. It is okay to have dreams. Be bold with your aspirations
4. Boys are unnecessary.
5. Discard anything that weighs you down or anything that prevents you from chasing your dreams.
6. Yes, You can *disable* comments in real life . Just don't take it to heart.
7. The level of your friendship with someone isn't measured by the number of meet ups you have.
8. Sometimes you have to let things go, to see if they are truly yours. What is yours will come back to you.
9. Smile more


Okay, pretty fruitful 2016 so far.
Let's keep the list going.


NEWER
PAST



profile affiliates refresh