Kiyowo;
hey there >///<



Fuck that honestly.
Tuesday, March 3, 2015 | 0 comments
The holidays are finally here~

I have like a gazilion of photos to post but I'm just gonna pick and choose. Currently sitting on the floor and typing away with pins and needles on my feet T^T 
My feet is so numb rn omg

my minnie mouse balloon is behind me.

I like unedited photos. hahaha
I'm sorry pat 
(>w<)~~


My ultimate fave cny goodie??? 








my eyebags u_u

new wallet ^_<



I really like this photo. 

and yes by now you should know the photos are sort of in random order because I am lazy.




iphone cameras are so deceiving like my complexion is like shit today but they made it so nice. 
I would like to thank Apple for creating such a divine device. 
(wow it sort of rhymes)

painted my nails grey. 
They look purple due to the filter though. 
I like it like that :p

I take too many selfies nowadays 
I kinda cringe when I see some 


I like my mum's hair. I wish I could pull off that hair though :c


needless to say, I had my cheat day with them amazing people. 
(yes i ate clean in the morning!!!!! >:( )




is this kind of weird because i recently developed this weird habit of listening to people talk in the background (turn on youtube and click onto some random beauty guru's video) while I typed my documents and all that. Although I am completely not listening to their conversation but, it kinda helps me concentrate. I can't even. 

It is funny when people treat me as if I'm an 8 year old kid and expect me to act like an adult. 
Like just piss off if you're not going to treat me my age, because if you're gonna treat me like a kid, I am going to act like a kid.


NEWER
PAST



profile affiliates refresh