Kiyowo;
hey there >///<



Hectic
Friday, January 30, 2015 | 0 comments
I love this chocolate... too bad I CAN'T eat it often




Finally got myself to go see the sinseh and my feet is now wrapped like a cotton candy HAHAHA
At least it is recovering. ^_^

Benny brought me to this ban mian stall near my house for dinner! It actually tastes incredibly good~
I realised there are a lot of nice places to eat around my house area. I feel at bliss~ hahaha, maybe i'll find one day after my ankle recovers to go try a little bit of everything ^_^

Anyway plans today got cancelled bec kell had to celebrate her nephew's birthday!
Guess I'll have some ME-time :-)

On the side note:
I'm so exhausted...
Just need someone to give me a long tight hug and tell me that everything is going to okay...
I'll be okay.

NEWER
PAST



profile affiliates refresh