Kiyowo;
hey there >///<



Sunday, December 21, 2014 | 0 comments




i had a great time today 
:')
Great bonding sesh with my batch mates
All of them were damn onz about Just dance 
hahaha it's actually really adorable

On the side note, I am damn worried about my front tuck. 
I don't think I'll be able to do it....
urgh

I'll be missing so many trainings this week I just can't 
(T^T)

please let me get my front tuck right...
We are only left with 2 weeks... till open house. 
I really hope we can complete it as one batch. 

X




This month is gonna come to an end to welcome a new year. 

Some things I've learnt this year so far:
~ not to trust people easily
~ think before saying anything to anyone
~ trust no one
~ self awareness
~ some people can be so manipulative
~ people are scary
~ pick your friends wisely 
~ think. think. and think thoroughly. 
~ stop being so gullible
~ Everyone is twofaced. 
~ People cause drama, everywhere, anywhere. 


lastly, despite so much negativity this year. 
I found my passion, my true friends and I managed to grow a lil wiser and independent. 
:)
I guess that is good enough.

NEWER
PAST



profile affiliates refresh