Kiyowo;
hey there >///<



unhappy???
Tuesday, August 12, 2014 | 0 comments

I probably need a legit boyfriend who understands me and allow me rant to him and then cry on his shoulders for a day............ hahahaha but its ok, i'm independent when it comes to emotional problems... I don't really like to share my really personal thoughts to anyone... so if I do... I really trust you to handle em with care. 
the list of people I really trust.

School has been alright except mel and I would have to reshoot for our vpdp cause there weren't enough scenes T^T which really sucks... on the bright side, I really miss rourou and xuanxuan. 
They are such cutiepies!!~

Exam week - which means no cheer for me and a break I always needed......


Oh and... I want to live in New York City........ where everybody is having their own hectic and busy life to care for that they wouldn't bother about yours... I'd like that.

NEWER
PAST



profile affiliates refresh