Kiyowo;
hey there >///<



ulzzang
Sunday, June 8, 2014 | 0 comments


~ i tried to do the ulzzang make up according to ytube videos ~

ok.... i think i look damn fake u~u

+ Anyway, today was a great day. My fever died down so I went out with claudia to catch maleficent, is that how it is spelt?? well anyways it was a great movie!! I really love it ~












* i was kinda feeling down a little but a bit of a retail therapy cheered me up!! I got like a new lip tint and my emulsion cream from etude house and ahh im super happy ahhh. 
Never thought how shopping can really cheer one up until today.  


* Going out with my cheer mates - GUSTO CLAN tmr ~  I can't wait for that as well. We're gonna watch x-men like finally?? i was dying to watch it already, finally the chance came :-)

Labels:


NEWER
PAST



profile affiliates refresh