Kiyowo;
hey there >///<



can I lay by your side
Thursday, November 5, 2015 | 0 comments
It is kind of nice to have this personal space of mine for a personal (only for self to read)word vomit.
I am really getting tired of my life nowadays...
When will I ever have a change in my life? My life right now is so constant, I cannot even...  I feel like I am not even moving.

Well, if I had to think positively, at least for now I am truly enjoying cheer life (?)

It is nice to be appreciated instead of constantly vying for a position. I mean sure you get to improve tremendously.. but I am kind of a person who enjoys working at my own pace. So I am really enjoying this.

But if I had a choice, I wish I could put everything down, everything.
And head out to venture the world. But I can't :'(

Life is depressing.

NEWER
PAST



profile affiliates refresh