Kiyowo;
hey there >///<



day 16 of 365
Friday, January 16, 2015 | 0 comments
my second week of january 
(16/1)

when i was still at my out of love phase
#foreveralone
I mean i think I still at this phase 
sobs
cry
weep





thanks bro~
For always giving my gifts ^_^

Sembawang :)

So proud of dem :')
For pushing through and staying~

Proud of mandy for her hardwork. 
Jiayou I believe in you!!! ^_^




With my melly~ 

Sudden sense of serenity now that selections are over. I can finally work at my own pace. Compete with myself and myself alone. I don't have to be affected by others' progress. Finally I'm not that stressed out anymore ^_^

I guess I am not someone who can work under stress... 
That's my verdict after seeing myself break down countless of times for the past month... 
But I guess I have to learn to work with stress and use it to my advantage~

2 and a 1/2 months of less cheer trainings and stuntings?? 
It's okie I can push through and come out stronger ^_^


NEWER
PAST



profile affiliates refresh