Kiyowo;
hey there >///<



Sunday, November 30, 2014 | 0 comments
is it just me or I think of people rather differently now? I don't know but like it just occurred to me how shallow and simple minded and naive people can be?
Like how some girls want their boyfriend to look like zac efron and that is their relationship goal like I don't understand that. Isn't that more like a fantasy rather than a goal? It is not something you can achieve... so it shouldn't be a "goal" right? but whatever. Just dem feels.

I finally completed "you who came from the stars" and I want an alien boyfriend or even better? I want to be an alien. (That's a fantasy, ok not a goal.)
But yeah It'll be nice if I can just turn off the lights on my own without getting off my bed or just teleport to places so I won't ever be late for school and having the ability to stop time. hahaha but that would never happen and I will wake up from that daydream.

just wanted to share my thoughts that is all :)




NEWER
PAST



profile affiliates refresh