Kiyowo;
hey there >///<



high all the time
Monday, October 13, 2014 | 0 comments
to keep you off my mind

you're gone and i gotta stay high to keep you off my mind


~Thankful to have her in my life~ 
(^_^)

with them girls who stayed over at my house :)

I can't live without them :')

To everyone of you:
Please stay happy and be happy for yourself ok. 
Cheer up my bebs~ 
(^_^)

awkward stance i can't im just bad at ootds 
(T_T)



guess who got her new phone ;) 
hehehe~ 

I finally got to eat my shaker fries after like two weeks..... i didn't get to eat macs for 2 weeks. 
/pats myself on back/ 
cause i sticked to my diet until this week. 

but....... back to 45kg already...........
T^T



have to stick to my clean diet after sch starts...
BUT IT IS SO DIFFICULT. 

School is reopening and i missed mel, daryl, lucas and regine.
LAPSUP TEAM. 
MAKAN TEAM.
( T^T )
SO GLAD I CAN SEE THEM IN ABOUT A WEEK'S TIME
~~~~


NEWER
PAST



profile affiliates refresh