Kiyowo;
hey there >///<



hello stalkers
Saturday, July 19, 2014 | 0 comments
hehe hello there im actually surprised people would bother to read my blog... so thank you if you're following my blog and all... hahaha even thou its just me and my boring life ehehe...

my week ^_^




calling elvis "hiro" 
~ cause its a cute jap name and he agrees it is cute too hehehe ~

with my classmate, polar bear!!!!!!~ 
T^T ignore my pimple on my forehead sob

if you were wondering why i was wearing my secondary school tshirt..... it's because i was going for cheerleading diy... and i didnt wanna wear my sp shirt cause it wasn't an official training so yep :~D


Saturday(today)
I met Bernice and Bevan, Alex's cousin 
For brunch at lil pancakes ^_^





He's such a  nice guy ^_^ hope to see him soon when he's back in december~~

NEWER
PAST



profile affiliates refresh