Kiyowo;
hey there >///<



do not fall in love
Wednesday, June 11, 2014 | 0 comments

~ can i just skip to the part when i'm old enough to look after myself, to travel the whole world, to be myself at a place where no one would care/have the time to judge me ? ~

Some more photos from the other day when we watched x-men:








me being retarded hahahaa with kell jiejie ^u^


I went birthday shopping with my mom yesterday... i got like a cropped tank which now when i think about it, it must be from the kids section cause there was like this tag that says "forever21 Girls" like homagod shit. Which explains its small arm holes.... And I got like a pair of cartoon cats all over green socks from forever 21 as well. 

I think my new favourite colour is mint green...... idk how but it's pretty. but beige is pretty as well. wow first world problems.

Anyway, i got like a denim bag from topshop cause idk i was impulsive and I was pretty sure that bag was calling out my name. I could have gotten that fringe cropped shirt tho, but $89 for a shirt.... nah. 

and then I got like a pair of highwaisted again yes this is like my idk 5th pair of hw?  from factorie cause it was the only one in us size 0 that could fit me... US size 2 was too big :-( I need more pairs of shorts I confirm. Singapore is too hot for dresses and skirts. 

oh and i got my brother's birthday present as well ^u^ and i'm left with like $55 ~ ehehe gonna save it up to buy some other things on my own:-)


NEWER
PAST



profile affiliates refresh